torsdag 10. mars 2016

Easter Giftbag #DT Pion Design


Hello!

First of all I want to share with you a little preview of Pion Designs brand new collection "Scent of Lavender". It's comming up soon and is inspired by the French countryside.  I can't wait to see the whole collection of papers!!! 

Today I have an Easter gift bag to show you. I've made this project with the Easter Greetings collection.







Hope you like it!
Hugs and love from Cathrine.

Pion products:
Easter Greetings - Daffodil PD7008
Easter Greetings - Borders PD7016
Easter Greetings - Memory notes PD7017

Easter Greetings - Tags PD7018

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)