tirsdag 30. juni 2015

Another challenge at Cardabilities (Sketch #126)

Hi Scrappers!

There is another sketch and challenge for you at Cardabilities!


Isn't this sketch awesome!

This is how I solved it;








For this card I've used gorgeous stamps from Stempelglede, papers from Maja Design and flowers from Wild Orcid Craft and Prima.

The sponsor this time is; Flying Unicorn

Go visit their store. I'm sure you will love it!



You can read more about the prize you can win this time, and the rules for joining Cardabilities challenge  in our website. 

You are more than welcome to follow the Cardabilities blog. Cardabilities is also on Facebook.

Hope you got inspired! Can't wait to see your contribution because I'm sure it's going to look great!
Good luck :-)

Hugs from Cathrine.

2 kommentarer:

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)