torsdag 18. januar 2018

Best wishes!

Hi everyone!

Today I hope to give you some inspiration. I have made this purple card that I want to share. I'm in love with purple and lavender colours. On this card I have used some of the large lilies. This is one of my favourite flowers from Wild Orcid Crafts. They are fluffy and just lovely to use on any project.






I hope you like my card, and that you got inspired to go and be creative.
Have a nice day!

Love, Cathrine.


I have been using a beautiful paper collection from Pion Design called "Easter Greetings".

The stamp sentiment says -Best wishes and is from a stamp collection called A05 from Norsk Stempelblad AS.


Wild Orcid Crafts products:

50 MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS (MKX-211) 
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (MKX-296)
100 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 30mm (QVR-010)
WOODEN DIE CUT FLOURISHES - FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES (GST-128)
10 SMALL IVORY DOVE EMBELLISHMENTS (GST-028)
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS (GST-010)
50 2-TONE BABY PINK HIP ROSEBUDS (GST-024)
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE (MKX-472)

1 kommentar:

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)