torsdag 23. mars 2017

Birthday card.

Hi there flower friends ;-)

Today I want to show you my latest card made for Wild Orcid Crafts. I received these gorgeous lilies in warm brown tones, and knew that I had to use them at once! This is how my card turned out.



The text on this card says; Hug's and flowers. It's your birthday. Hurray.



I have been using a new stamp from Norsk Stempelblad AS and papers from Maja Design. The frame is from Prima.

I hope you enjoy my card :-) 
Love from Cathrine.


Wild Orchid Crafts products:

    VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472
    PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-018 (20mm)
    SISAL
    WHITE LOOPED PEARL SPRAY



    1 kommentar:

    Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

    So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
    I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)