tirsdag 13. september 2016

Christmas card! # Live&Love Crafts.

Hi ladies!

I have made a Christmas card for "Live & Love Crafts" this time with papers from Maja Design. I actually mixed to collections for this card; "A Gift for You" and "Home for the Holidays". To decorate it I have been using some chipboard snowflakes from Wychinanka, lovely laces and pearls, a couple of small bells, some flowers, doilies, bark stars and the cutest cones ever!

To give my card that true winter feeling I choose to add some gesso here and there. 





I hope you liked it :-)
Thank's for stopping by.

Love from Cathrine.


4 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty! Love it! So gentle and elegant!

    Hugs,
    Sasha

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Dear Sasha! Thank you so much for your kind words! Love, Cathrine.

      Slett
  2. Svar
    1. Gitte, du skal få en stjerne på himmelen! Tusen takk for at du tar deg tid til å besøke meg og gi gode ord <3 Klem!

      Slett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)