lørdag 6. februar 2016

Valentineskort # DT Pion Design.

This is my first post for Pion Design, and I can't wait to start this amazing journey as a designteam member together with Pion and their talented ladies.

It's soon Valentines day, and the beautiful "To my Valentine" paper collection from Pion Design is perfect for this occasion. The soft colors mixed with some red and black gives the collection the ultimate romantic feeling.









Products:
To my Valentine 12 x 12 - Forget me not PD6805.
To my Valentine 12 x 12 - Memory notes PD6811.
To my Valentine 12 x 12 - Borders PD6810
To my Valentine 12 x 12 - Tags PD6812
To my Valentine 12 x 12 - Images from the Past PD1609


I hope I have inspired you!
Have a nice and creative day.
Love from Cathrine.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely colour palette and a beautiful card.
    Julie x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much sweet Julie <3 Have a nice weekend. Hugs!

      Slett
  2. Svar
    1. Tusen takk Line :-) Hyggelig at du stakk innom! Klem

      Slett
  3. This is beautiful. I love the flowers..I love it all beautiful!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Susan :-) Love and hugs!

      Slett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)