søndag 20. august 2017

A thank you shaker card

Hi crafters!

Today I want to show you a card I made using gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and papers from Pion Design. The frame on my card is empty plastic packaging. I filled it with pearls, and made a shaker card.


One of my favourite flower from Wild Orchid Crafts is the Wild roses. I love how "fluffy" they are, and their imperfection. That makes them perfect ❤︎


My other favourite is the Magnolias. They are so rich, and have in my opinion the perfect size. And last, but not least the Hip rose buds! They are so lovely. Absolute perfection! I still remember the first time I saw them ❤︎ Love at first sight ;-)


Here you can se some close ups of the gorgeous butterflies and borders that i cut out from Pion's paper. I love all the small details! Just pure perfection ❤︎


I hope you liked my shaker card!
Thanks for stopping by :-)
Love from Cathrine.

Pion Design Products:

This paper collection is called "The songbirds secret"
Pion Design cardstock.

Wild Orchid Crafts Products.

1 kommentar:

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)