lørdag 16. juli 2016

For You # DT Pion Design

Hi scrappers!

This card is published in "Ett Trykk", a scandinavian scrappers magazine that I'm so happy to design for :-)

I have used the gorgeous collection "Scent of Lavender" from Pion Design. 

The stamp is from Stempelglede and is called "Følg hjertet ditt". This stamp sheet comes with english  texts to and is called "Follow your heart".

I have used flowers from Prima and a chipboard from Wychinanka. 






Thank you for stopping by!

Love from Cathrine.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig kort! Det har jeg allerede beundret i bladet, og har prøvd meg på et med sånn innside. Virkelig lekkert, og kjekt med noe annet enn det helt vanlige!
    :)

    SvarSlett

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)