fredag 8. desember 2017

Round Christmas Cards.

Hi again!

I have made these round Christmas cards for the amazing Wychinanka chipboard brand. I love these chipboards! They are so so cute ❤︎ 

I wanted these two cards to be crisp and clear. Just like winter air and frost, so I decided to make them blue and white, and adhere some bling and pearls to the cards. The chipboard snowflakes are all embossed in white. Sadly you can't see it on the photos but there are also some glitter on them as well. The text's are also embossed white.






I have also been using flowers and bling from Wild Orcid Crafts, wreath die from Papirdesign, papers from Maja Design, and the scalloped dies from Kort & Godt Hobby.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you got inspired.

Love and hugs from Cathrine.

1 kommentar:

Jeg blir så glad om du skriver noen ord til meg ♥ det setter jeg stor pris på!Ønsker dere en flott dag :-)

So nice of you to take the time to write me a comment ♥︎
I really appreciate that! Have a nice day :-)